1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new pics of truck doing some plowing!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by THEGOLDPRO, Feb 27, 2007.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

so we finally got some snow worth pushing yesterday got about 5-6 inches so it was easy pushing.took em all with my camera phone
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. THEGOLDPRO

3. yzf1000_rider

yzf1000_rider Senior Member

nice looking truck and nice job on that lot nice and clean gives us plowers a good name...lol

4. THEGOLDPRO

lol thanks man its an easy lot to plow big and wide open.

5. dmc337

dmc337 Junior Member

Just noticed something in your pic....the passenger side frame handle....is it there...can't see the orange grip? Just wondering if it broke off or how much force it took to do that? I have a 7.5' Curtis Sno-Pro 3000 but earlier model, and want to make sure mine doesn't break.

6. THEGOLDPRO

never had one, i looked at a buddies curtis yesterday and his had two and i was like hmmm mine only has one, maybe the two handles are a newer year change, my plows prolly 5-6 years old by now. best i can figure the eearlier plows only came with one.

7. dmc337

dmc337 Junior Member

Yours is definitely newer than mine...your trip springs go up at an angle...mine go up straight..this was one of the revisions they made on the redesign. Nice clean lot by the way.

8. THEGOLDPRO

hmmmm i dunno then, lol its weird that your older curtis has two handles, and the new curtis plows have 2 handles, but mine has one, lol maybe they made some mid production ones with only one handle????

9. KCB

KCB Senior Member

Nice clean job :salute: :salute: How long dose it take to do that lot between the building and the cliff ? Is there any more space on the other side of the building?

10. THEGOLDPRO

this is the back lot of this property there is a front lot as well about half its size, it takes about 2 hours with one truck (to plow the whole property), thats usually with shoveling the sidewalk as well, which runs the length of the building front and rear.

as for how long it takes to plow the back lot prolly about 30-40 minuts.

11. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

That lot would look better with a ford or a chevy plowing it.

Just to let you know.

12. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

got any pics of the dakota in action???

13. THEGOLDPRO

yeah we have a ford dump that plows as well and its a flaming piece of ****, ill stick to dodge from here on out thanks.

14. THEGOLDPRO

ill have to look but i dont think so, the dakota is the little driveway truck doesnt see too much plowing really, more of a backup truck if something happins, last year my truck went down in the middle of a storm, and i plowed with the dakota all day and destroyed the tranny, lol so we take it easy on her shes a lightweight.

15. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

i hear ya the reason i ask is because i have a brother with a V-8 dakota who is considering plowing driveways with it next year

16. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

gold i didnt notice your dakota in your signature before.. how long have you had it?

17. THEGOLDPRO

ill tell ya what if your gonna plow with a dakota make damn sure you dont overheat the tranny, lol and never ever ever use it for commercial plowing. like i said last year my truck went donw and i plowed the piss outa it and the tranny gave way, that was with 30k mles on the clock.

now if your going to stick to just driveways then i say go for it, its a great little driveway truck with tons of power. we have had the dakota for roughly 3 years now.