1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New pics. of my truck!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by The Boss, Oct 17, 2004.

1. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Just got the plow out storage. I couldn't wait anymore!! Here's some pics. I took after I went to the carwash today.

Resized_Resized__DSC00011.jpg

Resized_Resized_DSC00012.jpg

Resized_DSC00013.jpg

Resized_DSC00014.jpg

Resized_DSC00017.jpg

2. The Boss

Here's a couple more. :waving:

Resized_DSC00018.jpg

Resized_DSC00019.jpg

3. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Senior Member

Looking good Boss...

4. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

:) Great to see the plow on

5. The Boss

Unfortunately, the plow is off. I didn't want to be the only guy in town with one on. :D I got enough looks already in the short time it was on. I've seen alot of guys getting theirs ready lately though. :waving:

6. Duplantisjj

Duplantisjj Senior Member

Hey...Nice looking setup....wish I had washed mine before I took pics...it's been raining up here for weeks...good sign.... means all this wet stuff will turn to white stuff soon.....woohooo purplebou Our weather folks are saying this could be a banner snow fall year... :D

Just wondering...your Boss lights look different than mine....did they change their lights? :confused:

Too bad you're not in Alaska.......no strange looks up here...Some folks run around with plows on the rigs all year. :eek:

7. The Boss

My plow is 4 yrs. old but still like brand new. The year after I bought mine, they went to the new headlight style. :waving:

8. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Good looking F250! Is that a strobe or rotator on top? It is hard to beat a WHITE FORD & RED BOSS PLOW!! :waving:

9. The Boss

It's a dual rotator. I'm actually giving it to a friend of mine because I want a whelen mini edge. :waving:

10. The Boss

I'll post a couple more once I have it detailed.

11. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

that looks nice there boss. i also like the dash guages looks cool with the flames

12. The Boss

Thanks PSD!!!! The gauges are the kind that glow at night. Really cool and bright! :drinkup:

13. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

thats even better. very cool. where did you get them?

14. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

I got enough looks already in the short time it was on.

I have a long driveway that has a two to three foot dropoff on one side that I've been filling in with dirt with my tractor. Had alot of mud chunks on the driveway, and didn't feel like pulling the tiller off the back of the tractor (good counterweight) and putting the rear blade on to scrape the dirt off of the driveway. I figured my snowplow needed a little exercise, so I stuck it on and use that to clear off the driveway; kind of loud, but worked good.

Got an odd look from a jogger passing by that saw me going down the driveway with the plow down ion a sunny 75 degree day!

15. BMQ

BMQ Junior Member
    from 72315

Nice Truck. You will like the whelen mini edge! :cool: