1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New pics of my truck, LOTS OF NEW STUFF!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BushHogBoy, Aug 15, 2006.

1. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

wesport (scroll down for pics)
    96 Ram 2500

Factory equipped:
    12V Cummins Turbo Diesel
    NV4500 5 speed manual
    Dana 80 rear 3.54's Limited slip w/stabilizer trac bar
    Dana 60 front 3.54's
    Overload springs
    Tow package w/2" receiver
    a/c, c/c, tilt wheel, power seat, power mirrors, power windows, power locks, premium cloth seats, Infinity sound, auto darkening rearview mirror, overhead console with compass & temperature.

Mods/upgrades/accessories:
    Code Alarm keyless entry & alarm
    ShoMe 4 corner hideaway strobes
    Air horns
    Chrome body armor
    New wheels & tires (chrome 04 Ram rims & new BFG M/T T/A's 35x12.50x17's)
    VentVisors
    5% tint
    Custom decals
    4" exhaust w/custom 7" chrome tip I made
    Rams' horn taillight covers
    Dodge seat covers
    painted dash to match body color
    Blue neons under dash to light up floor (looks good not ricer-ish)
    Alpine 9856 head unit w/Sirius tuner
    Factory Infinity amp & rear speakers
    Alpine 6x9's in doors (powered by Infinity amp)
    Acoustik Gothic Series 840W amp
    2 Rockford Fosgate P2 series 12" subs in custom box under rear seat
    K&N air filter in stock box for now
    washer fluid injection
    new HX35 turbo (wastegate blocked, silencer removed)
    pump turned up
    Luk Gold towing clutch
    Pricol gauges on A-pillar
    5th wheel & gooseneck hitches
    Extang Fulltilt Soft top/Flip up tonnaue cover
    Black step "nerf" bars coming soon (just have to mount them)

Yes it really is stock height no lift no spacers nothing, they really are 35x12.50's....

Give me your comments!!! She's a big bad smoke belching, chic gettin, sled pullin, mud slingin, drag racin, loud n' proud stroker smokin, chevy munchin, all American Mopar built beast!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

The proper center caps are going on today...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tonnaue flipped up:
    [​IMG]

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Nice purchase. Looks real clean for an almost 11 year old truck.

5. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Thanks!
    You should have seen it when I got it a few months ago! The previous owner doesn't even recognize it now haha!! It looks alot different, everyone that I meet asks where I got the truck and I tell them and they don't beleive me, the previous owner owns a auto repair shop in town alot of people know him and knew the truck... All of the "modifications/upgrades/accessories" was stuff I've done to it..... it was plain jane bone stock when I got 'er... he did have a fuel plate in it but thats it no other mods at all.... The next things I do to it are ladder bars, 4,000 rpm governor spring kit, and coil spacers to level it 2".
    [​IMG]

Real bad pic, can't hardly see well, but it had chevy 4x4 decals on the back of the bedsides, had some really gay light blue and pink stripes with goofy designs in 'em, I took all that stuff off the second day I had the truck (first day I had it we had to mow all day lol)

Here she is a little over a month ago, full pulling at our county fair (I pull with it a little here and there, dirt drags and a couple mud bogs too)... with the old 33x14.50 Super Swamper SSR's.. full pull is 300', I went 314' and was still moving with power and traction when they were flaggin me to stop, I was running out of track!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2006
  6. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good..................................................for a Dodge!

Pretty sharp looking ride all except for those exhaust tips. IMO it looks kinda silly where you can see the small stock exhaust flair out into that huge tip.

7. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Its not that visible in person, or at least it doesn't seem like it... and there's just one...

But thanks for the compliments! :cool:

8. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I love that truck. The paint looks great and fits the truck well.

9. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

very nice truck..... wish i had the spare time to do all that.

10. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Thanks guys!
    I bought a set of Mickey Thompson Classic II's Alloys today, 17x9's, they're going on tomorrow so check back in for pics of that!!!

:D wesport :yow!:

11. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Stacks!!!!!

12. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

mickey thompson's?????? i'd go for 24" semi truck buds. they look sweet, especially on dual rear wheels.

13. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

This ain't no dually.... and I ain't that rich... after the rims have you priced the tires??? holy cow..... plus ya don't have many tread choices there..... plus them rims and tires are friggin heavy..... nah i'll stick with these lol.....
    [​IMG]

I've thought of stacks..... still toying with the idea..... dunno for sure yet.... i like it like it is pretty well..... i've had stacks before so i know the ins and outs.....

14. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Nice rig:drinkup: :waving:

She sure should make the snow fly!!
    what kind of plow are you going to hang on her?

15. pools&plowingct

pools&plowingct Member

the rig looks good but stacks really make a truck. i got them in my 96 stroker there a good rear window defroster haha. straight pipe it sounds way better

16. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck....would look good with some stacks! Yeah, the exhaust tip looks like it came off a Peterbilt....:rolleyes:

17. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Holy crap dude. I can fit my head in that exhuast tip...SAWEET!!

Always liked the way Dodge's looked.

Good luck with it!:salute:

18. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Eric, get the stacks. Then line that puppy up at one end of main street, drop a little oil down the stacks and punch er' down!!:yow!: You'll be spewing smoke so thick you won't be able to see behind you for a week! Oh, and you may have to take her down to the truck wash for a bath...you may spew a little oil too.:)

Looks good man, should be a plowing machine.

Buck

19. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

The 7.5' SnoWay w/Pro-Wings (9' 2") I know the truck will laugh at it but its all I have for now... and I really like this plow a lot, the only thing i'd like to change is the controller for it is the big joystick one (which I like fine) but I want something smaller I can mount to the shifter...

It is straight piped, 4" exhaust (wanting 5" but this is it for now)...
    It does blow a ton of smoke... I already get in trouble occasionally for fogging for 'skeeters on our main drag.... I won't race anymore, got in too much trouble for that..... and I won't roast 'em anymore, can't afford to replace these tires that often... and smoke is fuel is lotsa money so I been layin off of that for a while too, but smoke is the only thing i can do without legally getting in trouble LOL.... 2 weeks ago I was pulled over 3 times in 4 days.... youch..... i've been pulled over at least a dozen times and never gotten a ticket (knock on wood) and only 3 written warnings (one of which was stupid and shouldn't have been issued, it was disregarding traffic control device, was going to mow a yard in a construction zone with a sign that said local traffic only, no thru traffic, well I had to to to teh middle of the construction zone the cop was a dick it didn't work out..)... yea i'm lucky no tickets so far!!!

And boys ya oughta see 'er with the new rims!!! holy schmokes!!!! she's PURRRRTTYYY!!!!!!!! Oowweeee!!!!!!!!
    Looks alot nicer than I woulda imagined. I ordered the leveling kit / coil spacers, and the spacers and the nerf step bars are going on Saturday. I will prolly wait to get pictures then cuz the truck is already filthy again so pics will have to wait... plus its going to look alot better leveled and with steps.

20. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

how many gears did you go through pulling at the fair