1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new pickup

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by magnum1, Dec 1, 2013.

1. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Purchased a new pickup yesterday afternoon, I take delivery Tuesday, Having rear air bags and B&M fifth wheel hitch installed. It's a 2014 Ram 3500 Cummings Diesel . No plow for this one strictly pulling. It will set in front of a 24' goose neck equipment trailer. A Skid Steer hauler and play truck. R R R
  2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Sounds like it should be a pretty slick truck.

I don't mean to be a spelling nazi but I'm guessing they are putting in a B&W hitch (they are fantastic) and there is no "g" at the end of Cummins. Some guys would hang you up by your ears for pronouncing it with a G on the end.
  3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Sounds like a nice truck. I'm looking forward to hearing about this CumminGs diesel. How does it differ from the Cummins my 2004 had? ;)
  4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I think it's a special designation.

Cummins HO

CumminGs (maybe HO on steroids?)

5. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Don't care how excited you are about the new truck, we don't wanna hear about you cumming... :D
  6. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Can a man still get a regular cab 3500 4x4 ram single rear wheel with a cummins?
  7. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Only a manly man can…..:laughing: