1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Paint & more :D

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EGLC, Aug 10, 2011.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

So here are two decent photos I have of the "before"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and after...still some things left to do by next week (rhino line, smoked recon clearence lights, 2" leveling kit", lettering, wire up the mini led and some marker lights)

[​IMG]

2. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

I like it, is it a quick job or did they paint all the jambs and what not?

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

they did everything and por15 bottom of door sills and rocker panels....I went all out on the truck...lights, weather stripping and bags all stripped

4. cdahl1177

cdahl1177 Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

looks good!

5. DaytonBioLawns

DaytonBioLawns Banned
    from 45458

I'm afraid to ask what it cost... BUT dang man. That looks better than new. Sign me up for that paint on my 01 Chevy man. Or just give me that doggy dodge. Its just a dodge... Who needs one that nice. Take my crappy old chevy and I'll take it off ur hands. LOL! JK. Nice truck.

6. havenlax18

havenlax18 Senior Member

Nice truck, reminds me of the one that was in one of your pictures with the f450 when you first got it.

7. havenlax18

havenlax18 Senior Member

Looks like you haveto put the backrack back on

8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

ya I will put the backrack on once it's lined...I have quite a bit into it pm me for price.

And ya with the paint it looks good as new

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  9. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

did you buy a new drivers side door? hope you have the same badging on the opposite door!

10. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

um why would I have bought a new door??

11. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

I had to look again because I actually thought you bought a new truck untill I saw the headlights. Looks really good. Probably feels like a new truck without the added expense. Sometimes I think about how much I want new trucks then I just go wash the truck and buy it a new can of tire spray. $7 vs $60k works for me

Looks really good.

looks like a million bucks.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  12. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

after leveling kit...and ya it looks like a new truck everyone asked if I bought like a 05 lol

[​IMG]

13. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

the badging and missing window visor on the driver side door gave me a clue you replaced the doors? lol