1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new or reconditioned?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by shanta74, Nov 13, 2007.

1. shanta74

shanta74 Member

i am looking for a amber flashing light for my plow truck i am probely going to buy from federal signals. my question is should i buy new or reconditioned.
    thanks david

Last edited: Nov 13, 2007
  2. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

both will work

3. shanta74

shanta74 Member

i gess i should have asked that differently has any one had any bad experiences with federal signals reconditioned lights?

david

4. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

I have had a few fed sig refurbished lights and have had no problems with them

5. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Most Re-Furbed stuff if it's done by the mfr is pretty much good as new.

6. shanta74

shanta74 Member

thanks i am looking at the highlighter mini light bar and its a lot cheaper rec than new

7. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Try to find one with high speed rotators... Give alot more punch! wesport

8. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I just called them like a two weeks ago and they did not have any and did not expect to have any for quite a while. I was going to get the reconditioned highlighter with dual rotators.

9. shanta74

shanta74 Member

i called today and they said the same thing but they still have some becons and i might try one of them for this year.