1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Old Plow Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by wls, Oct 29, 2004.

1. wls

wls Senior Member

Picked this up today, 1993 F-150, 5.0 w/53000 on overhaul, runs great. 7.6 Boss

2. wls

wls Senior Member

another pic

3. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

Looks great for the age!

Did I ever tell you I would kill to live out in the woods like you do??!! Looks sweet out there :nod:

4. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Those are good shots with the mist in the air. What's the little tab bolted to the wear bar?

5. wls

wls Senior Member

I have no idea, maybe for some kind of wing?? :)

6. wls

wls Senior Member

It nice this far off the road, I'm about 750' off.

7. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Sharp truck. Was the plow already on it?? Can you give out a ball park figure on what you paid for it?

8. wls

wls Senior Member

Yes the plow was on it, guy needed money bad, got it for 3750.00. I'm replacing the front axle, and front driveshaft u-joints. Runs great :)

9. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

You got all that for $3750.00!!!! :redbounce WOW what a steal!! the plow & tool box is worth that!!! Does the truck have much rust on it?? How about a couple more pictures??