1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Normand Pics

Discussion in 'Normand Snow Blowers' started by SnowClear, Oct 11, 2013.

1. SnowClear

SnowClear Senior Member

Many thanks to Steve and Paul for months of consultation and encouragement. Taking delivery of my first Normand snowblower (many more to come).

"Yep. That's right. It's a Normand."

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Looks great, you'll move some snow with that combination.
  3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Awesome! It was my pleasure working with you Gabriel, anything you need or questions as you go just give me a call anytime. Lots of thanks to Bruce Speirs also, from Frontier Ag and Turf for his help putting the package together too. Thumbs Up
  4. SnowClear

SnowClear Senior Member

Bruce did a great job bringing everything together. Kept me informed throughout the process.
  5. SnowClear

SnowClear Senior Member

Oh yeah! If things go how I think they will I'll be dumping some trucks at the end of the season and replacing them with more tractors.
  6. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Very nice indead, love the pics. Got to get to you to try a Metal Pless for your next tractor.
  7. SnowClear

SnowClear Senior Member

Thanks Paul. I'm on-board with that. The live edge just makes sense.
  8. excav8ter

excav8ter Senior Member

Great looking set up! Can't wait to have ours ready for pictures.....
  9. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Bruce Speirs forgot to get you front fenders for your tractor. The road spray will be all over the place. Other then that looks real nice.
  10. SnowClear

SnowClear Senior Member

What I hear you saying is... the front tires are naked and need to covered up while driving in public.:laughing:

Yes, some fenders are needed. Mirrors too. And a rear windshield wiper. And loading the tires. And...payup:cry:

An important tip Steve gave me was to make sure the blower is level, not tilted backward as it is in the pic. Looking forward to more time saving advice from the hosts of this thread.