1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Night Hawk Lights

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Showmestaterida, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Old / New. Great investment. Night and day difference. Highly recommend this upgrade from the old ones. DSC00331.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice lights

3. DuallySnoPusher

DuallySnoPusher Senior Member

Nice plow, looks familiar

4. Showmestaterida

Still rocking. Got a new cutting edge and a set of prowings ready to go on soon . Will post pic. Did you guys plow anything?

5. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

what did you fab up from the 1 stud light to 2 stud light ?looks good

6. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

First time I've seen them on a unimount. They look great. They make any plow look new, I had them on my oldest Diamond plow and just mounted them on my newer one tonight.

Freddy

7. Showmestaterida

Bought the brackets from western. Cost $52. A little high but worked great. Just had to drill one hole in the light bracket. Will get close up pic of brackets.

8. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

looks good

9. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Looks awesome... what did the lights cost?? I would think about putting them on mine but it doesn't snow here... Mother Nature has a little forcefield balnket over Taunton, MA. Doesn't look like any snow will come here... :mad:

10. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

I was given a set of those lights, I'm glad i did not spend the $300 for them because i don't see any dif.

11. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

hey looks awesome...two questions how hard will it be to just fab up the brackets??and number 2, were there any problems or obsticals with the wireing for these lights over the old ones...thanks a lot and again looks awesome...i will be getting a pair after the first storm, well thats the plan lol