1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New New Holland Skidloaders

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by cretebaby, Feb 21, 2011.

1. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

This is a new design that NH is coming out with. Or so I have heard. Thought it was an interesting design.

NH L230 SS.jpg

2. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

it reminds me of something I would see at an import car show.
    I do like the rims
    looks very different.

3. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

here are a couple more pictures that I came across

5451242258_82b70b3872_b.jpg

5451246868_71c2041212_z.jpg

4. muff

muff Junior Member

That is looks interesting. I've had experience with NH's (ls190's), but had to quit buying them because of the boom design. I loved pretty much everything about the machine except the durability of the boom, and the archaic cab. The old boom designs just became sloppy and rickety long before they should have in my opinion because they were not built heavy enough nor engineered properly. This design will hopefully change that.

5. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

I was told recently that they are bringing the new holland and Case lines in line with each other, I believe th hUe new Cases look the same

6. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

I see they are making a radious lift machine too? The new boom design will alow for the cab to be tilted without having the boom lift wit hit.

7. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

The tiny one has always been radial lift.

8. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

That thing is coool!! Love the rims, love the color, it's not a Bobcat but still....why do skids have to be boring looking?

9. excav8ter

excav8ter Senior Member

Why do so many skid steer and CTL manufacturers use a "swing-out" door instead of an "excavater"style door?

10. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

11. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

^^^^^^ x2 ^^^^^^

12. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Websites have all the new info on them.

13. Omran

Omran Senior Member
    from KY

it looks good, but I don't know if it will hold.

14. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

Deeres go up into the cab. Really slick design. But they are an expensive add on compared to others. Twice the cost.

And holy hell that thing is sexy. If they came out with them in that color, they would sell a few more! I also like how the arms are not sticking up high at all, better visibility and less things to hit

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  15. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

new holand has the new 200 series up on there site now. so looks like you can go case or new hoand to get same skid steer just cosmetic from one to the other from what i see at this time till i can see case specs.

16. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

The new D series from Deere no longer has the door that goes up into the cab, it swings out like the rest of them.

17. excav8ter

excav8ter Senior Member

Yup. Got to try a 323D yesterday. To difficult to get in and out of all day.

18. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

I just got a quote on the "new" New Holland L230 with all the bells and whistles. $45,000 with a bucket :yow!:!

19. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Did they have one at the dealer?

20. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

No, they should see them next month.