1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new mvp plus

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by red gmc, Dec 9, 2007.

1. red gmc

red gmc Junior Member
    from vermont

Just wondering pricing on a new mvp plus poly v. I got a quit for 5200.00 the other day in vermont wondering what you guy are paying else where.

2. The mayor

The mayor Senior Member

I just paid $4400.00 installed. Poly 8.6 size.

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I bought one this year from these guys ----> www.4qte.com Very easy to deal with and the follow up service I've received has been great.

4. red gmc

red gmc Junior Member
    from vermont

I forgot to say that was with Snow Deflector also

5. michaelt1323

michaelt1323 Junior Member

bought my entire set-up from Tim Wallace Snow Plow Supply in IL. Poly plow, deflector, shoes, fluid, ect. came on two skids. Installed it my self in about 3 hours following the directions. Pretty easy and straight forward. Put the components together in my garage than installed it in my drive way. I believe the price delivered was just over $4700.

6. Mowman62531

Mowman62531 Member

I got mine 9.6 MVP plus poly from Tim Wallace and it was $5300.00 shipped to my door. A guy that I push with ordered one about 2 weeks ago for a new truck and the same place said they were sold out and waiting for more. Looks like these are very popular blades, I know I love mine so far!

7. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

Yep. It's a high price. However, once you use it you'll say it was worth darn near every penny! The time and frustration savings for me have been huge :D ( Make sure you get the over priced snow deflector )

8. Mowman62531

Mowman62531 Member

Yeah, the snow deflector is a little on the pricey side.

9. red gmc

red gmc Junior Member
    from vermont

well I did buy the plow and as you guys said I love it. We got about 12-14 inches the other day and it made life like a walk in the park. We are getting another storm tonight into tomorrow and I cant what they are say 30-50 mile per hour winds here so there should be some big drifts so I think that v is going to come in real handy.

10. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Pictures pictures pictures common man were starvin here! payupxysport