1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Mod Today.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bowtie_guy, Feb 9, 2008.

1. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Well it's snowing and looks like I will be going out tonight. Got some work subing plowing with my buddy who has been at a company for some time. Were always at the shop working on our jeeps and what not. Anyways I took some flat bar and drilled it for 3/8" bolts. I've had that chunck of rubber for some time but I've only started doing parking lots latly. Getting alot of snow over the blade.

Unfortunatly I should have made more hold downs I think so will do that in the near future, figure about 3 more doubles and then just 1 on each end. For tonight it should be mint though.

Next is either some wings or a v plow. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

lets see, $5k veeplow or $250 wings? um, stick with the wings and save some payup.
    I really need to put a flap or foil on mine, nice job.

3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Looks good

4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Looks great. I really need one too. You will love the wings, good choice.

5. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

Looks good. Go with the wings since you already have a plow. They do help a lot and are really worth every cent. However, don't expect to move snow like a V plow, it isn't going to happen.

6. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice job it should work great

7. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Thx for the complements. I'd considered boss wings but they were going to cost 6 or 700 bucks up here.

Who are others using???

8. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

Worth every penny, couldn't do it with out them.

CIMG0571 (Large) (Large).jpg

CIMG0512 (Large) (Medium).JPG

CIMG0519 (Large).jpg