1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New mini edge

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by tls22, Mar 5, 2010.

1. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks stroker(doug) for selling me his mini edge.....we have talk so much the last few winters...your def one of my best friends.....it looks great on the truck and im very happy with it.....did not do the install myself.....had the guys that did my strobes hook the light up for me....all in all im very happy with the way it looks...hope to get one more storm to try it out.

Pics

IMG_1414.jpg

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

a few more:drinkup:

IMG_1415.jpg

3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

last one :nod:

IMG_1416.jpg

4. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

this one would not upload....ehere it is again

[​IMG]

5. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

looks good! I think that's the same one I have (don't know anything about lights). Time for a video at night :nod::nod:

6. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Finally looks like a truck :waving::drinkup::salute:

Awww, cute shoutout to doug :blush2:

7. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

a western controller? lol light looks good dude

8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

looks good man! i really like the tires too

9. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks great I have the same one nice and bright day or night

10. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks alot.....yeah i dont know much about lights either....but this one look good...lol Yeah i will get avid up with my strobes and lights tonight.
    lol......i will send you a vid tonight of the lights

lol..i was waiting until someone pick up on that.....fisher/western is own by the same company.....and some time ago...my father bought the handheld and did not like it...so he went back to the joy stick....and i thought why not try it on my fisher...works great just a diff color....and save me 500 bucks.

11. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks alot...i really like ur set-up also....the plow you have is very nice....i wish i went with the 8ft....sorry about ur thread...i wish u the best this season cutting grass and hope you made a ton pushing snow....have a great green season

Thanks steve...hope all is well pal...kind of sad that winter is coming to a end...now i have to wait another 6 months to plow snow again

12. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Yes it does suck but I need one more money maker here to put me over the top after all the repairs this yr.

13. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Looks great Tim. Makes it look like a real truck now! That switch is huge:eek:

14. A.Landscaping

A.Landscaping Member

Nice looking lights.....I love that truck to been looking for a similar one just like that but no luck :dizzy:

15. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Well steve i hope you get it....your area is usally good for a late march storm....4-5 of wet snow

lol...thanks brad...dont follow colin he is no role model...yeah idk why the switch is that uge....atleast i know where its at i guess:laughing:

Thanks alot man....very nice of you. Have a good green season.....trucks like mine are out there...just have to look......good luck

16. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Yea Tim we will get one more good one. And yes it will a wet one for sure

17. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Awww, that makes ur truck look super cute! Now you can "Flash" the ladies! LOL :jester:

18. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

NP Tim!!

It looks great on there.

Colin, you shouldnt be saying anything......

19. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

lol..thanks doug.....yeah u pretty much put colins truck together and then did it all over again:mechanic:

20. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

lol.....thanks cre