1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New meyer web site

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Nascar24, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I went to use the site yesterday for an install and I couldn't open the site, just kept saying it was down or blocked.

So this morning I figured out why.............?

There's a New Meyer Web Site! http://www.meyerproducts.com/Home.aspx

Good Things: Little easier to navigate, better graphics, more product info

Bad things, just learned my all time favore has been redesigned Diamond edge doesn't look as sturdy as the old timers, well at least the mount up to the MD looks the same, the trip adjustment change certainly looks like an improvement.

2. Blaster Master

Blaster Master Junior Member

Yes, there is a brand new Meyer Website.....
    www.meyerproducts.com
    If you really look closely at the site you will find it's packed with a lot of info....not just products....
    Under Tech Support you will find a lot of info and Resources has maintenance tips and Plowing tips.....

It easier to navigate as well........gives you specs on all the products.(plows and spreaders) ...
    And if you sue the EZ-Transfer system...it answers many of the questions on swapping plows to different trucks...even swapping a mount system will help you in determining what you need to order......or what you can re-use...

On the website is a "where to buy"...utilizing "Featured Retaiers" sorted by zipcode
    These are larger retail outlets that "may" carry a more complete line of parts and accessories

It also shows the "older" stuff...(ST's and TM's etc) so you can see the differences with the new units ( i.e. size, angle, weight etc.) and compare the products

When shopping for a new unit it also guides you through picking the right plow for your truck......and when you use the EZ Match...shows you all the part #s so you can have that info when you go shopping.....

Note: I found that if you utilize Firefox as a browser...you don't out in "www" in your lookup....however on Internet Explorer...the www.meyerproducts.com works just fine

Thanks

And........ Let It Snow!!!!!!

Blaster Master in Pa.:salute:

3. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Yup, the new sight seems easier. I noticed for a while when you did a quickmatch for the V plows, it would not give a part number for the hydraulic carton. I assumed it was because they are dropping the e68. But now they do give the number for the carton...which is the E68 pump. Dont think the change is coming this season....we got 5 V plows in Friday...all with E68 units...

4. Blaster Master

Blaster Master Junior Member

Super V

Jim,

The new pumps are in production and actually have shipped...If you look closely at the pics on the Super you will actually see a new power unit shown....Stay tuned ....

As with all new websites...we are finding a few things that need to be updated or corrected....Despite "all the best testing" it will take a little time to sort out the bugs...

Thanks for sharing the info...keep it coming...

PS - As for what you just had shipped..."we addressed that offline" ..be patient:salute:

Blaster Master :salute: