1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new Meyer EZ mount express need feedback

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by NorthSideSnow, Nov 5, 2008.

1. NorthSideSnow

NorthSideSnow Junior Member

I Just put on a new AG 8 Blade with the E-68 pump and trigger controller, on a 06 GMC 2500 extended cab.
    I hear all the kinks were worked out by eliminating the wireless controller, has any one been operating with Meyers new ez mount?
    any tips, advice, feedback for me ?
  2. naturalgreen

naturalgreen Senior Member

well see I just got a new one installed on my spare chevy 2500hd
  3. bobcatnj

bobcatnj Member
    from NJ

had it since they came out. nothing but problems still to this day. sorry dude, i would have went with a red plow
  4. craiggenz

craiggenz Junior Member

i like the hook up, thats about it. seals in the pump are crappy and always freeze, no good way to get the plow up manualy if there even is a problem. the self leveling when angled is a joke, the pins have so much slop in them that driving down the road, you can see 2" of back and forth movement. Not a fan at all.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  5. NorthSideSnow

NorthSideSnow Junior Member

Meyers EZ Mount Express

Thanks for the replies men,
    Mine is pretty tight and has no play at the "pins" although technically there is no pins just hooks and "clamps" they must of rectified that on the 08-09 models. I have had one plow-able snow so far with no problems I hope I am as happy when the snow is heavy and the temp drops ! .
  6. SnowLane

SnowLane Senior Member

I have had one since 2004 and have had no issues with it. Meyer then upgraded the control system at no charge in 2006 and gave me an additional 2 year warranty on the plow system. I then recommended one to my Dad and he really likes it especially how easy it goes on and off.