1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new meyer 8ft!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ACA L&L, Dec 5, 2008.

1. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

Here she is, a meyer 8ft ez mount express. We have had her for awhile just waiting for the first snow fall. We had a little but not enuff to strap it on and go make some money. We wanted a western or a curtis but this guy was at least a grand cheaper if not more. I will throw it on the truck when we have our first plowable event. It is the easiest plow i have ever owned to mount it really does only take 20 seconds or less.

2. Doom & Gloom

Doom & Gloom Senior Member

I have the same mount type and it is super easy. That is the one thing I like about it.
  3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Looking at your truck. It looks like you have the old style mount. His is the one that you pull up and press a button and she is on. I may be mistaken..
  4. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice looking plow! I am hoping for snow here soon
  5. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

crazy shoul have goten a fisher what do you put it on tho
  6. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

It goes on our ram 2500 HD quad cab (gas) 2004. I should have it on this weekend so ill snap one or two. I didnt feel like pulling the trailer out of the way since the plow has been moved to the lot.
  7. F250 Boss v

F250 Boss v Senior Member

Nice looking plow, good luck with it.
  8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks great!:drinkup: