1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Meyer 10 1/2' V Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Plowingsince73, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Plowingsince73

Plowingsince73 Junior Member

Up for your consideration is a brand new, never mounted or used Meyer 10' 6" Super V two snowplow. It is a trip edge, flared wing model. I bought it about a year and a half ago and decided to quit plowing before I got around to mounting it. After 40 years of plowing I had enough!! Comes complete with everything needed to start plowing. The mounting carton that I have is for a GM (Chevy GMC) 4500 5500 4X4 truck. The part number for the truckside brackets is 17158. The clevis carton is a Meyer's number 16532. If you do not need the mounting carton deduct $350.00. Located in South central Missouri near 65583. About 130 miles South West of St Louis MO. NO shipping unless you make ALL of the shipping arrangements. I WILL be willing to crate it for an additional $95.00. I do have fork lift to loading, no charge! List price now is in the $9000.00 range. Get yours here for less. $7250.00

Missouri residents and local pickup buyers are required to pay MO State Sales Tax.