1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dmjr77, Nov 5, 2004.

1. dmjr77

dmjr77 Senior Member

Hello all. I would like to introduce myself. I live in New Hampshire at the top of Lake Winnipesaukee. I have been plowing snow since I was 16. I started with a 1988 GMC S-15 with a 6'6" Fisher speedcast. I am now 26 and I currently own 2 pickups, a 1991 GMC 1500 4x4 regualr cab short bed pickup with a 7.5" Fisher Minute Mount and 2000 Chevrolet K2500 4x4 ext cab short bed with a 8.0' Fisher Minute Mount. I currently have 42 accounts just in the town I live in. If it snows mopre than 4 times this year, I think I am going to be pretty busy.
    Thank You

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Welcome to plowsite!!! :waving:
    Sounds like you're off to a good start. :nod:

3. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Good evening & welcome to Plowsite. Keep up the good work! :waving:

4. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Welcome! You will love this site! :redbounce

5. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome to PlowSite :waving: :waving: I hope you find this site to be full of, well, something :rolleyes: Nah, just kidding. It's great here. Lots of informative people. The site has a great vibe that I am sure you will appreciate and enjoy.

6. POWER WAGON

POWER WAGON Junior Member

You Will Love This Site. Everybody Here Has Helped Me Since I Started On This Site

7. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member

I'll second that. Were it not for the information I've gotten from the people here I think I'd have my thumb firmly inserted half-way up.........well you know. Seriously, this site is the best. If there's something about plowing or anything related to it that you can't talk about or learn about here, then I don't know where else you could go.
    Although, I am still waiting for the Boss to tell me where he got his gauge cluster :nod: But I'm cutting him alot of slack as he may not have read that thread yet :D
    Welcome, and good luck this season. :drinkup:

8. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

I even found a plow for my Jimmy here!

9. Joelinnh

Joelinnh Junior Member

New Hampshire

Welcome this site is great. NH here also :waving: