1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Razorman, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Razorman

Razorman Senior Member

Hi, I live in Peoria,Ill. I own a small lawncare business,I am expanding into the plowing business. I recently bought a meyers 7'6 plow and a truck mount for my 99 F-250 4x4 extended cab,problem is it did not come with mounting instuctions. I was wondering if anyone would have any info on this model truck, any help would be appreciated Thanks Paul

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Welcome to Plowsite!!! :waving:
    Try meyers website. They should have something for you. I also see your from peoria. You should try to come to our get together in Ottawa on the 6th.
    Lots of friendly people are going to be there. :drinkup:

3. Howdy new fella!
    Also, your gonna want to invest in a set of pro wings for that plow. If you dont, you're gonna be runnin' over all the snow when it's angled and even worse if you're turnin'. It'll be the best $175 you ever spent. Hope to see you in Ottawa :waving:

4. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Welcome to Plowsite!! :waving: Hope to see you in Ottawa!!! :waving:

5. Razorman

Razorman Senior Member

Thanks for the info,E-mailed them and got what I needed. Where in Ottawa and what time. Paul