1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by RogerLeo, Sep 13, 2014.

1. RogerLeo

RogerLeo Junior Member

Hi Everyone,

Just joined your forums and glad I did. I am retired on a farm and just bought my first plow and I am finding this site very helpful. I had plowed with mower and ATVs but found a deal on a plow for my truck and decided to go big this year.

Not running a business just have lots of snow to move around on the farm.

Anyway just wanted to say Hello.
  2. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

Hello and welcome! But with all due respect, if we don't see pictures of your set-up, it didn't happen!!! :)
  3. RogerLeo

RogerLeo Junior Member

Here is photo link just posted===> http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=156176
  4. Calfreezy

Calfreezy Junior Member

Hi RogerLeo. I'm new too. Couldn't find the introductory thread, but found this one, so I thought I'd say hello.

I'm glad to be here. Can't wait to absorb all the cool info on here and participate in discussions.
  5. RogerLeo

RogerLeo Junior Member

Hi back at you Cal.

Other than 1 other hello it has been a "Frigid" welcome here. Good Luck and be safe this winter!
  6. brant

brant Junior Member

Welcome to plowsite.com Roger and Cal
    as you can see by my post count i got here just before you all
    so i put beer in the fridge just need mother nature to get it cold first.....
    anyways welcome
  7. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome to all of you. It's not that we mean to give you a frigid welcome, it's just that this is still the off season. The place really picks up the 1st of October or so. Good luck and hope you all have a great winter.
  8. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

9. Flyboy77

Flyboy77 Senior Member

Welcome Roger and Cal!!