1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cat10, Nov 7, 2010.

1. cat10

cat10 Senior Member

97 dodge 1500 with fisher 7.5 mm2 plow

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking plow. You should upgrade the lights to the Intencefire lights. They are alot brighter.
  3. DaytonBioLawns

DaytonBioLawns Banned
    from 45458

Looks good. It'd look better if you lost that fisher! haha jk jk but ya... Love those trucks. Watch out for the steering linkage though, they get squirly. It can be fixed easily though.

What light is that on top? I kind of like it. Paint that thing black and get some newer tow mirrors on it and you would have the coolest rig in town! I have always wanted a nice lil dodge, but never got one. My buddies have 'em though. I bet it will pay for itself quickly! Next time get a 2500 SRW Cummins! or a 3500 DRW Cummins!!!! they are so B.A.!

Looks like ur on ur way! Keep chuggin'
  4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Welcome Cat10.
  5. snowman6

snowman6 Senior Member

Welcome to P.S. I like the rig, it's the same one I have except I have a western. What engine 5.9
  6. cat10

cat10 Senior Member

DaytonBioLawns the light on top is a Whelen Guardian 2 Halogen Rotators
  7. DaytonBioLawns

DaytonBioLawns Banned
    from 45458

Thanks.... Dang...had to be a whelen...that means its overpriced LOL. I love whelen but don't wanna put thousands into my lights lol. It looks good though. I think I'm gonna go with the 27" saber mini LED light bar and some flood/work lights. Let us know how that whelen works in the daylight! I bet its just as bright as my stuff at night!
  8. oh8chevy2500

oh8chevy2500 Senior Member

looks good where in the boston area are you from?
  9. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

10. cat10

cat10 Senior Member

im from tewksbury mass