1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New member of plowsite

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dmax08, Aug 15, 2007.

1. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

Just thought I would say hello. I check this site out quite often and finally joined. good info and vids since i have been on here. I have been plowing and removing snow for 20 years so I hope to enjoy this site further.

2. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

well too the board dude , get some pics of your truck so we can what your working with :D

3. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

new guy

welcome! don't have earth shattering happenings 24 7 but i tell you its a darn good site and you can get some very interesting information and a wide diversity of experience and product information.:salute:

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

x2 Wait until about october and this place will be buzzing again. And when its snowing over a large area, it gets quite and about 8 hours after the storm is done, this place is packed with stories and pictures.

5. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

Thanks guys I did see it was pretty active last year but it took a few days for me to get back to the site with all the snow this past winter. The good old lake effect machine was pretty stout last year and being in the south shore of lake ontario just made it even more eventful

6. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

Dmax08, Do you have any pics of your new truck? I am only guessing you have one if your name is 08. Thanks

7. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

I will get you a pic ASAP the truck was just built this week just waiting for it to get delivered it will be a cc d/a dually 4x4

8. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

awesome. Dmax08, I noticed your from Central New York. I'm near Binghamton, how about yourself?

9. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

I am right between rochester and syracuse along the south shore of lake ontario.. lake effect country.......:: the new truck was suppose to ship this morning.

10. Ex1900Driver

Ex1900Driver Junior Member

Oswego... perhaps. Lived there for over 12 years. Big snow country!! :)