1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new member intro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by 1SicVic, Feb 12, 2008.

1. 1SicVic

1SicVic Junior Member

Hello all. I just stumbled onto this site a week ago and decided to sign up and say hi. Im located in North NJ and have been plowing snow since i was 16 im 25 now. I do snow plowing and removal for shoprites mostly and a large apartment complex. With the snow tonight Im going to take some pics of the equipment i work with and my pride and joy my custom 96 Ford Ranger XLT. ussmileyflag although most of the time I plow with a 92 ford F-700 single axle. Well I hope to enjoy the info and advice of the site. later all

2. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

welcome aboard, good luck tonight

3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

welcome and looking forward to the pics....wish i could of gotten some... take a look at our nj snow/ice thread... post some pics up there also....thanks...:drinkup:

4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Welcome to the site Vic and happy reading.

5. ECS

ECS Senior Member

Welcome aboard the snowball express.

6. 1SicVic

1SicVic Junior Member

Well last night was a mess. my F-700 had nothing but problems and the heatercore went at midnight then the motor in the truck started giving me problems.Another company truck broke off his new Blizzard plow right off the A frame cause it seems the pins worked there way out. least i have this board to do the research on the Blizzard plow ;)

7. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Whoa..doesn't sound like a good night at all..
    I still can't wait to see the pics though.
    Everybody says blizzards are really good plows...sorry to hear that.