1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New member here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Mxrider069, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

Hey guys ive been lurking around this site for about a year now and i finnaly decided ill start to post.

Little information about myself.

My names Mike and im 21 years old. Been pushing snow since i was 18 and love it.

I do my own snowplowing gig in the winter because i work a seasonal job in summer as we all probably do.

I drive a 2000 NBS chevy 2500 reg cab with a 2004 model 8.5 WESTERN MVP

I dont know what else to write haha but im sure you guys will have some questions for/about me for being the "new" guy
  2. Farm Boss

Farm Boss Senior Member

Welcome here, hope it's a snowy winter for you:salute:
  3. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Welcome to Plowsite:drinkup:
  4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome to Plowsite. Good luck.
  5. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Im new here too. Looks like a good site. I just got a GMC 2500HD Quad cab with leather and heated seats with a Curtis Hook and Run plow.

6. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Glad to have someone new. Any questions, feel free to ask.
  7. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

welcome to the site. i was newbie a while ago and the pros on this site are awesome and will give you a wealth of helpful tips and information
  8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome guys.

Goldpro will be your friend now that someone else has a Curtis!
  9. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Great, who is Goldpro?