1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New member from Missouri

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Mike_, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Mike_

Mike_ Senior Member

Thought I introduce myself and give a little background. I'm a retired guy who just tries to help his family and elderly neighbors keep their drives and walks clean. Maybe someday when I learn more and if the need is there I'll try to supplement my retirement but for now I just enjoy getting out when everyone else is snowed in. I'm using an Arctic Cat Prowler with a 6' blade (think I should have bought a V-plow).

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome to the community!

3. Defcon 5

Defcon 5 PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome Mike.....:waving::waving:

Lots of Good info here and sometimes not so great info......:laughing:

4. Mike_

Mike_ Senior Member

Thanks, I see like some of the other forums I'm on there could be a little BS along the way. :rolleyes: (and I mean that in an entertaining way:D)
    I never heard of Fluid Flim until I read about it here, picked up a can yesterday to give a try.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014