1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new "member" designations

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by plowguy06, May 12, 2001.

1. plowguy06

plowguy06 Member
    from Ohio

i was looking through the forum and saw new member designations. could someone decipher these for me?:confused: :)

2. guido

guido PlowSite.com Veteran

I think

I think they go like this, but I'm not sure

Lawnsite rookie
    lawn site addict (1000 posts)
    millenium member (2000 posts)

3. MOE

MOE PlowSite.com Veteran

:mad: I'm very insulted. Though I hardly post I am one of the longest members here. You see what they call me ? "new member" !!
    I guess I'll just have to start posting some ford-chevy, urethane blade, magic salt, meyers-fisher, diesel-gas, trip edge-blade stuff to get some respect around here. I read just about every post since this site opened just because I don't post doesn't mean I should be degraded. Hey Chuck how about creating an "honorary addict" category for those of us who just lurk gleaning all the great useful knowledge
    without making alot of noise?

( You see what happens when there's 3 months without snow ?
    My shrink says the withdrawal symptoms will go away by November untill then please pardon my outburst.
    Thank you for being so understanding.)

Moe

4. administrator

administrator Guest

There, are you happy MOE ? :D

Anyone else wants a custom title there will be a setup/service charge of $1,000 :blob3:

5. MOE

MOE PlowSite.com Veteran

Wow that was quick !!
    Thank You ! Thank You !
    I think I just broke out of my depression. I will be eternaly grateful.

Moe