1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new meaters

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mike psd, Dec 1, 2007.

1. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

i got new meats finally getting around to posting a picture LOL . i had them about 2 weeks with the hoilday and being sick i finally got time now . i got the rims off ebay for 215 shipped factory steelies with the crome overlay on them i mount them up at work got a smoking deal on the tires they are cooper St's 235/85/16 E . i got them from the past of putting them on alot of truck for the winter they wear great and bite as well . the noise with this style tire is taking some getting used too after loving my quite summers enjoy -mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

You'll love the Cooper S/T's. I've had them on my truck for 2 years, they're holding up great and the rain/snow/mud traction is great!

3. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

mike psd looking at that last pic,right in front of the clamp on the front of the leaf springs is that a crack or am i just seeing things.Hopefully im wrong.

4. mike psd

from pa

yeah thats the paint coming off . i por 15 it and some place its was coming off . mainly cuz i did a poor prep job . thanks for the sharp eye tho

5. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

that a good deal,bad time to find something broken.Get to plow any snow yet?

6. mike psd

from pa

not yet hoping maybe tomorrow but its looking on mix bag here . we got like 6.5" back on nov 18th melted very next day . all this week i was touching up the plow with a new coat of paint :dizzy: