1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Manger / New contract ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bigboss1977, Dec 23, 2011.

1. bigboss1977

bigboss1977 Senior Member
    from Utah

Manager for a hotel I plow got fired....he signed my snow removal contract. When they get the new manager should I have the new manager sign a new contract? Or would I be fine with the old contract in place ?

2. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Your contract is with the hotel, the manager was only acting on behalf of the hotel.

3. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

It'd be a good idea to introduce yourself and your company to start off of a pleasant note,
    Steve

4. bigboss1977

from Utah

Yeah that's what I kind of thought, but thought I'd just ask. Yeah I plan on introudcing myself and the company when I hear they have their new manager in place.

Thanks guys Thumbs Up

5. tjlands

tjlands Senior Member

If he got fired for taking bribes from the snow contractor,
    you could have a problem.................lol

6. bigboss1977

from Utah

Lol yeah I could see where that could be a problem....luckly not though. They love the service I provide for them. So hopefully this new manager doesn't take a power trip and feel the need to change the snow contractor.