1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New management co for Kinder Care??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by vmj, Oct 30, 2013.

1. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

Just received a e-mail today that brickmen does not have the snow removal for Kinder Cares in conn. Any one know who does now or how to find out, I really don't want to lose the lot I do.... Thanks

2. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

I have herd bad things... invoices way passed due.... reaching 100k... If Brickmen won't deal with them i would run far and fast

3. cod8825

cod8825 Member

They dropped us for Lawn Maintenance with four months still in their contract to pay. No complaints that we know off so yeah be very learly.

4. Dean14

Dean14 Junior Member
    from Midwest

SMS is doing them, 888-258-2109

5. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

thank you for the info....

6. Oxmow

Oxmow Senior Member

SMS tried to get us to do some Dollar Generals here in town. Wanted me to do site surveys for free then said they would pay 35.00 per survey (only after I asked them to pay for them). For a couple of hours worth of work I told them no. Their pay rate for mowing was insanely low as well.

7. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

great.... I did call them and they are doing them... Guy said he'd get back to me......