1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Machinery for this guy!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BossPlowMaster, Aug 23, 2013.

1. BossPlowMaster

BossPlowMaster Senior Member

Just picked up my newest toy! 2006 F350 Regular Cab long box. W/ New Boss 9'2 poly Dxt. HAPPY DAYS FOR THIS GUY! Comments are welcome!

1237611_213778128781018_386582538_n.jpg

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

That's the best cab configuration for plowing. You should be quite happy with it.

3. BossPlowMaster

I think so too. First BIG equipment investment... think i have it figured out how to work the truck 365 days a year! Thanks for the comment

4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I thought you all ready had a 350 with a VXT?

5. BossPlowMaster

took it back for a dxt.. changed my mind and got a good deal on it!

6. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Then good luck with it. I've had my VXT for 3 years without a problem. Boss makes a great plow, you should be happy.

7. BossPlowMaster

Im going to give it a whirl .... my boss dealer told me if i have any problems plowing with it that he was going to have a chat with me lol ....excited

8. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

There's no reason to have any problems. Most of the plow is the same, it's only the trip edge instead of full trip that is different. I've never had a problem with full trip. I also have 2 westerns with trip edge and never a problem with them either.