1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New M9960

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by B-2 Lawncare, Aug 17, 2014.

1. B-2 Lawncare

B-2 Lawncare Senior Member

What's up guys been a while since I post on the forum, but just wanted to show off my new M9960. Sorry I didn't get any pictures of the inside. It going to be a week yet befour she is at the shop. The dealer still has to put a third function hyd on the loader and fill the tries.

2. B-2 Lawncare

Don't know what's going on it won't up load picture's?

3. Polarismalibu

Polarismalibu PlowSite Fanatic

Use tinypic.com to upload

4. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

What are you using to upload?

PM me if you want, you can e-mail me the pics and I'll upload them for you.

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Agreed, Tinypic!

6. B-2 Lawncare

photos ...

here we go boys ..apparently I just had to upload from the computer instead of my tablet.

169.jpg

182.jpg

7. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

Hope they gave you a new shirt

8. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice, looks great.

9. DeereGuy

DeereGuy Senior Member

Very nice. Is it size wise more like a deere 5 series or 6 series? Plans for a plow or box?

10. B-2 Lawncare

Don't know and didn't even look at Deere, we are going to Start phasing out all of the our Deere equipment. Just to many issues, And not enough support. We are going to put 8' plow on the tractor.

11. DeereGuy

DeereGuy Senior Member

8 ft blade...Looking at the specs it approximates my 5115m deere machine. I run a 15' blade which boxes into a 9' box 3ft wings. It could handle a 16' blade 10ft box no problem. A lot of options for a machine like that. Enjoy!

12. IDOCTORTREES

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

Wow! Very nice good luck.

13. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

I would like to have that at my disposal !! Nice stuff !!!

14. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Kubota power there!

15. Supersnow

Supersnow Member

nice machine

I have had both the M9000 and the M108S for snow work and have used a 10' custom bucket and 10' push box for both machines. are you adding weight to the tractor? you have plenty of power with that machine but as we all know it's a weight thing when it comes to pushing.. I also have a puller on the back of my tractors which is weighted as well and it makes a huge difference on traction as well. good luck with it, it should be a great rig..

les

16. B-2 Lawncare

17. Supersnow

Supersnow Member

Loading the tires is a good thing as the wieght is going to help a lot. You should have no problem pushing a 8' plow with that tractor in most any circumstance. the 60 series tractor has the diesel particulate filter correct?
    My 108 was a 2009 model year and did not have that tier 4 engine but my new 135 does.. I hope it is trouble free. please post some pics when you get your plow rig set up..

Les

18. Mqfarms

Mqfarms Junior Member

Thats wild that you can't get service from john deere. By me that's the only place where you can get service, but the blue ones are starting to come around..

19. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Hopefully you loaded them with beet juice and not calcium.

Nice tractor, too bad about the dealer, I have just the opposite by me. You're going to love it.

20. Supersnow

Supersnow Member

Block heater? and extra lighting for night time.... I have been through these cabs quite a bit with extra gadgets and there is always room for more stuff..