1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Look Landscape - New Addition & Changes

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by newlooklandscp, Feb 15, 2010.

1. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Ok guys .... it has been awhile since I put some of my stuff up on here. We have made several changes to the fleet as well as a few new additions.

First ... the fleet pic, not including my new 08' F350, the CAT Skid and the new Volvo L20B Loader.

Second ... The new addition, 06' F450 6.0L Diesel. Came with a Temco Dump and Munci Hydraulic System on the truck already. So then I added the Buyers SS Spreader, Blizzard 810PP, and my Full Rear Fenders I always do. In spring the truck will go in to get the dump painted white to match the fleet, slanted side boards install like the 08' trucks, tinted windows, undercoating, and bed rhino along with a full detail.

Third ... Rear Shot of the new addition.
    Four ... Another Side Shot.

HPIM1378.jpg

HPIM1394.jpg

HPIM1396.jpg

HPIM1397.jpg

2. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

very nice professional looking fleet!

how do you like your new 550's? will more than likely be needing one this summer.

3. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Next ... the 06' F350 (use to be my personal truck) had a few changes. Now has a 860 speedwing, a salt dogg spreader, along with the tank, toolbox, and lightbar removed.

Side Shot of 06' F350
    One more Side Shot

Last Picture is what replacement the 06' F350 for my new personal truck.
    2008 F350 6.4L Diesel, Loaded, with a blizzard 810PP plus all the tank, tool box, and light from the other truck.

HPIM1405.jpg

HPIM1407.jpg

HPIM1410.jpg

HPIM1384.jpg

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  4. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Next ... the 08' F550 now has a 8611lp.

Side shot of the F550

Then an Older Pic of the 08' F450 .... don't think there were any changes there.

HPIM1399.jpg

HPIM1404.jpg

HPIM1052.jpg

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nice fleet.

6. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

What is the difference etween Blizzards power plow and speed wing?

7. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Thanks. The new F550 is a tough truck, it is the construction truck in summer and in winter goes out with the bed fully loaded each night (about 8-10 skid buckets of bulk). Pulls really nice and plows like a beast with the 6.4L but the mileage stinks. It doesn't really bother me tho since I will take the pulling power over a few gallons of diesel anyways. We have had a far share of issues too, but with great dealer support have been taken care of right away. The 08' F550 has had 3 injectors done and work on the 4wd already. The 08' F450 has had a transmission replaced at 7,000 miles already.

So it is give and take.

8. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

The power plow is about 1000lbs with the driver able to control all the options separately. Full straight in 10', Scoop is 8'6" I believe. The speedwing is set up with a cable and when the blade is angled the leading wing stays out for rolling and the trailing wing pulls back to the straight position, eliminating the driver having to do it with the controls. In scoop it is around 8'3" and only weighs about 790lbs. So a bit easier on the truck and the drivers brain.

9. Montosi82

Montosi82 Member

Stupid newby question. Do you find the full rear fenders help keep the dump in better shape? less rust and rot or do you only do it for looks? Thanks

10. ajordan193

ajordan193 Senior Member
    from WNY

nice trucks, any pictures of the fleet in action? or of the 08 350 with the plow?

11. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Yes. Big time. I have the bottom of the trucks sprayed with rust proof and then in the fenders put on. Stop any kind of snow, ice, rain, salt, dirt, etc ever making it to my truck body (dump and cab). Then is something does make it onto the truck the rust proof stops any damages. Plan on keeping the trucks a long time while also keeping the appearance top notch.

12. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

No sorry no actions pictures. I would like too but no time during the events. I will take some once the I actually have to put the plow on the truck ... so far this year it is just a personal to me/back up truck to the company lol.

13. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

you might have gotten a bad batch of 08's lol. there some out there with no issues on theirs but the early models had bugs. my 09 has been flawless so far, just a recall about replacing injector orings. but i have extended warranties on it for awhile.

14. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

How is the Rhino lining holding up on the dump beds? Im a big fan or mud flaps and rear fenders, hats off to you. My guys refuse to take care of work trucks and it kills me...

15. murraysnow

murraysnow Junior Member
    from morton

love the trucks im a ford guys myself..and i really like your logo where did you get it done?

16. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

I might have. Im not complaining at ALL !!!!!!! I love my trucks, the look, the style, the power, etc. Your going to have break downs, its expected, just some guys out there dont understand it or see it.

17. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Rhino is holding up good. Maintenance truck is holding up GREAT and the construction truck is ok to good. It depends on how you use the truck. Beat your guys like I do haha just kidding. But honestly I have a great group of guys and they understand they get new stuff cuz they treat my stuff good in general. I take care of my guys since they make me the money!!!!!

18. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Funny story .. logo was done by my best friend/college roomate best friend on a drunken night. He does it now for a living. You need his info I can get it too you.

19. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Trucks look awesome, whats on the 250 for lights now that the liberty is on your dd?
    Maybe this isnt for this forum but any pics of how the new enclosed is set up inside? Did you rhino line it lol?

20. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

how long have you been in business? def one of the nicest/cleanest/matching fleets on here