1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New loader if your working the hood

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by grandview, Aug 9, 2012.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Built proof glass and extra armor just in case you get called out in the middle of the night.Thumbs Up

army loader.jpg
  2. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

yup one of my buddies in the guards was telling me about that! I guess it will do over 40mph too!! get in and get out of those scetchy accouts fast!
  3. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

is it a cat? what size is it i cant tell?
  4. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

JCB High Mobility Engineer Excavator (HMEE)

I like the Case backhoe as well!

5. Drew2010

Drew2010 Senior Member

6. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

7. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

both military versions look to be standard hoe.... wonder why they arnt extendable?
  8. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Obviously better balanced than a normal hoe, can't even comprehend 55 MPH in one of them.

Not so sure I'd be too excited in one of these, either.
  9. jhenderson9196

jhenderson9196 Senior Member

I wonder when they will become available as surplus.
  10. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Just have to replace the mine sweeper on front to a push box. ussmileyflag
  11. fireside

fireside Senior Member

During the october snowstorm we had 2 of them in town to help assit clearing roads. they spent 3 full days working to clear over 50 percent of are roads that were blocked by downed trees.
    Everyday they came to eat at our firehouse as did all crews working in town. After given them a hard time about what they could be eating(mres) and some goodies it was ride time. You can'nt understand how awesome they are into you go for a ride. i can'nt talk about how fast it will go(online reports are close) but it will go that fast off road over rough ground. the models we had were fully armored the glass was 4" to 5" thick. The down side is mpg our guess is around 2.5 miles per gallon based on how much fuel they used over there stay in town. they fueled two times a day if not three.(our town is only 26 sq miles).
    we had no power for 8 day's but the ride was well worth no power.