1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Loader and Fleet

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by growitmowitlawn, Nov 30, 2011.

1. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

Here is a picture of the new loader we had delivered today. Its weird to have a piece of equipment with 0.2 Hrs on it when you start it up for the first time. Just drove it around testing out the HWY speed on it. Felt like I was cruising.

terex loader.jpg
  2. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

Guess my other pics decided to not transfer to the computer. I will put them up soon.
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Just another millionaire snowplower !;)
  4. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Boy you commercial guys really piss me off.
  5. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct

I see what you did there...

6. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Just when I thought my W14 case was cool you had to post yours! LOL! Very nice!
  7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice loader. What are your plans for it?
  8. plowninja

plowninja Member
    from Iowa

Nice Loader. How fast does it go? Used a Volvo L20 last year and it was great just too slow. Are you going to put a box on it? if so what kind?
  9. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

How fast? How many yd machine is that? Does terex have good rental rates?
  10. Rich Graz

Rich Graz Senior Member

bought myself a brand new TL 80 this year, we should compare notes. What did you pay?
  11. justinizzi

justinizzi Senior Member

nice loader
  12. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

Where you from Plowninja?

13. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

Sticker was $62k but did some trading with the dealer to get it down. Its 1.4 yard and it was going about 32mph and I was a little nervous since it was my first time driving it. I am guessing it will top out at 35mph. Its gonna be great for getting between sites.

We are using it for a school complex and a church as of right now. Haven't decided on the pusher yet. I have a 10 ft Protech but I think it could handle a 12 footer.
  14. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

There is NO WAY it does 35mph!!! Maybe 30km/h....
  15. pushinpaul

pushinpaul Member

I hope both of you keep us posted on your level of satisfaction with these machines throughout the season and over the years. I have always steered clear of Terex mainly due to fear of the "unknown" (reliability and parts availability/turnaround, not saying their bad, just that I know what I am getting when purchase a kitty, deere, or case). I am not knocking either of you or your machines (as a matter of fact they both look and sound great), just hoping you'll keep us updated. Congrats on the purchase!
  16. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

yeah it has a highway HIGH gear....the speedometer says 32mph when I was driving it. It is fast for sure.

And yes I will most definately be relaying the good and bad of this machine.
  17. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

18. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

You sure think they'd point that out in the brouchure on online somewhere........ :rolleyes:

Hydrostatic drive, closed circuit, independent from loader hydraulics. Perfected driving automatics,
    automatic adjustment of drawbar pull and speed. Hydraulic motor power shift providing two speed
    ranges. Infinitely variable speed control forward and reverse. 4-wheel drive from reduction gear on rear
    axle via cardan shaft to front axle. Brake inching pedal.
    2 speed ranges:
    0-3.7 mph (0-6 kph)
    0-13 mph (0-20 kph)
    4 speed ranges (high-speed version optional):
    0-3.7 / 0-11.2 mph (0-6 / 0-18 kph)
    0-7.5 / 0-22 mph (0-12 / 0-36 kph)
    Drawbar pull 9,873 lbs (4,388 daN)

I have a Cat 906H with the highway gear, I know what your talking about and myn only does 22mph as well...
  19. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Nice machine! I doubt it goes 30+ but as long as you're happy that's all that matters Thumbs Up
  20. DeereRunner

DeereRunner Junior Member

Awesome machine!! It'll def. handle a 12' box with no problem. I've put a 12' pro-tech box on a John Deere 4720 loader and didn't have any issues with short distances. If your pushing really long distances though 10' better but I am sure you know all about that if you a machine like that. Good luck and enjoy!!