1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new lights

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mike psd, Aug 27, 2007.

1. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

Over the weekend i add recon truck "white lighitng " LED light bar . fairly easy it comes as a plug and go . but i hard wired mine just because hahaha. i took some pics of both night and day . you'll need to excuse me becuase of my camera not picking up the leds blinking i guess from low resolutions? . enjoy let

day time brake lights

[​IMG]

left turn

[​IMG]

right turn

[​IMG]

back up

[​IMG]

2. mike psd

from pa

Night time

left turn
    [​IMG]

right turn
    [​IMG]

back up

[​IMG]

3. mike psd

from pa

marker light
    [​IMG]

brake lights

[​IMG]

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

It doesn't even look like it is on in the right turn pic......i really do like those though and would like one on my truck at some point.

5. mike psd

from pa

yeah i know the camera doesn't do a very good job . i guess a video be better ? or a better camera they are bright tho i wish i could get it tho :mad:

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

they all look the same to me, lol but it looks good.

7. Snowman16

Snowman16 Member

nice lights, i'me a big LED fan.

8. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

Do the white lights help when you back up? I looked at those strips once and thought for how high my truck is, and how far between the bumper and the tailgate the strip mounts that it really would not throw much white light out.

9. mike psd

from pa

they kinda help some but nothing like a tractor flood light mounted on the bumper or something like that .

10. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

I have always liked the led's. Just not done it yet.

11. mike psd

from pa

thay do offer some nice added light brakeing and turning i've gotta some people to stay off my bumper i gotta say , also feels almost like led bars you see on trick my truck :D

i got mine from recon website under 100 shipped

12. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Looks good Mike. I have the regular Line-of-Fire on my truck. Definetly adds to the look and makes it more visible at night. Also matches my LED taillights very well.

13. mike psd

from pa

thanks man