1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by William B., Jan 26, 2006.

1. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I had the my new OEM style clearance lights installed Monday. Body shop charged me 112 bucks to do it which I didnt think was to bad. I'll have to get some pics at night with them lit up. The neat thing is when I hit the unlock button on the key fob they flash with the parking lights. If you click the link in my sig I have a couple more pics.

William

PICT96 (Small).JPG

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Was that $112 with the lights or just labor? I am interested in getting a set!

3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i dont want to go off topic here but when i hit the unlock button on keypad on my 03 only the turn signals and taillights flash not the clearence lights and i installed additional led stop/tail/turns on my back rack and they wont flash its weird. but your truck looks great i think a truck isnt a truck without them

4. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

The 112 was labor. I got the lights for x-mas. According to the body shop guys, the way the directions said to wire it was to connect it to the driving lights.

William