1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Lights and tool boxes

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by snow game, Dec 27, 2008.

1. snow game

snow game Senior Member
    from RI

Got a new truck and have to set it up. Does anybody mount the LED's on the truck mirrors?
    Tool Boxes, where is the best place to buy UWS boxes? I was going to do it the way my current truck is set up. 4 head strobes w/ led on boxes in back. two over the rail boxes w/ one deep saddle box up front.

2. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

i dont know if youre close to mendon but bluemagic performance sells the uws toolboxes.he can order any one you want for next day delivery
    or any cap world should have them i think
    the above post is a great place for the lights if you want to drive there.
    you can put leds anywhere.
    get some flange mount ones for the toolbox and some tir3 or lin6 for the mirrors

3. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

were in ri

4. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i am sure several members here can help you out, read over the strobe light forums and see whats the word on who's who with the lights....you will see there are a few guys who have hook ups and such....

otherwise...LHS lights is a great source, so is sirennet.com

5. NickGB

NickGB Senior Member

Where in RI are you located? What truck do you want them mounted on?

6. snow game

snow game Senior Member
    from RI

08 F-250 XLT super cab with the Fisher XLS located in Cranston

7. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Senior Member

Paul is the ****! anything you want, 99.9999999% he'll have it for you by the next day.

8. ColliganLands

yup i called him ten minutes before he closed and he got me my toolbox next day at 9:30am
    great prices too

9. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Got just about everything for my truck from him, too bad hes in Mendon now.

10. snow game

snow game Senior Member
    from RI

Got the new truck today, spent 14 hrs in it, I'll be calling him next week, Thanks

11. snow game

snow game Senior Member
    from RI

Thanks Colligan! I've been busy so I just went too the local guy who happens to be a new fisher dealer, I only ordered one box from him, because I wasn't sure if I wanted to do the same set up I had before. Anyway Blue Magic was $92.00 cheaper than my guy who was "giving me a break" and on the top side boxes he was over $100.00 less. I should get out there tomorrow to pick them up, hopefully he has a nice store for me to do some shopping in.
    Thanks again for the good advice, you two saved me over $300.00

12. ColliganLands

youre welcome
    he doesnt stock much in store but will order you anything and everything you want
    good luck