Snow Plowing Forum banner

New Lightbar Install...Look pics

3K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  rcpd34 
#1 ·
I just felt like posting some pics of my new lightbar that was installed by ultra strobe in crystal lake. Thanks rob!

Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle Automotive design

See less See more
#14 ·
Very sharp rig!! I bet it is bright!!! :waving:

#22 ·
Well thnks allot. The pic below is alot little better detailed. Like I said the outer most clear lights are fully controllable.I can have the rotate at different speeds, use them as left and right alley lights or use the as a work light that i cant adjust left of right. I bought the bar off of ebay for 250 bucks. This bar new is over 1000. I did modify the switch box so that i can make the clear lights go left or right using a spdt momentary switch. You have the clear lights do other things too. You can have the as traffic busters. That means they will oscillate back and forth. You and have the stop and have the bulbs flash. Oh ya it has to be the quietest bar that I ever had. It has a real impressive light show. Now all i have to do is wire up my led lights and Im all set....Rob

Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.