1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New lightbar and back-rack

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by limargie25, Nov 16, 2004.

1. limargie25

limargie25 Guest

Finally got some pics of my new Backrack and lightbar. Lightbar is a Galls micro 2 level lightbar with dual rotators and front and rear flashers. I would show some pics of the switchbox but it isn't mounted yet. All we need now is some snow so I can start paying for this stuff. payup :drinkup:

truck&backrack 018.jpg

truck&backrack 016.jpg

truck&backrack 017.jpg
  2. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

Hey, you do know that the BACK RACK graphics are real easy to peel off, right?

Didn't know if you were aware of this.
  3. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Nice looking setup!! I am in the market for a back rack, do they have a web site??
  4. limargie25

limargie25 Guest

Boast, check out there website www.truckspecialties.com They have all kinds of truck accessories including the graphic on the rear window. Really quick shipping I will definately order from them again.
  5. JTL14

JTL14 Junior Member
    from All

Nice Truck
    2004 toro 26'' 2 stage plower
    2003 toro 18'' 1 stage plower
    3 shovels
  6. infineon954

infineon954 Senior Member

Nice lookin truck. I have the same one but in red. When you go get that truck washed, plan on the Back Rack stickers comin off. Also if you need the toolbox brackets for that rack let me know. They are brand new and 21". they did not fit mine because I have a bigger box. I bought the 31" brackets instead. I'll sell them for $25 + shipping. They retail for $40.
  7. SnowyPennsylvan

SnowyPennsylvan Junior Member

Is the lightbar an older model or something?

I checked the galls website and I couldn't find anything like that. I really like the light though, especially the flashers on the bottom.