1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new lettering, what you think?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NHplwguy77, Feb 21, 2010.

1. NHplwguy77

NHplwguy77 Member

got the truck lettered today, what do you guys think? Its chrome just dont look it on the NSL part.

truck lettering.jpg
  2. Tbrothers

Tbrothers Senior Member

Looks good! Are those really your state plates "Live Free Or Die" That great.
  3. RSR_NH

RSR_NH Member

Where are you located in NH?

That's how all NH plates look.
  4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Looks nice. Now I have another number to add to my drunk dialing list.:drinkup:
  5. NHplwguy77

NHplwguy77 Member

Im in gilford, nh
  6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks great on the black truck
  7. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Thats a riot.

My buddy has a place in Gilford, we go there to snow mobile.
  8. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

That looks sharp...now the plate should read "Live free but don't call me Banksy"...j/k
  9. RSR_NH

RSR_NH Member

Who did the lettering, and would you mind giving a price range? I'm trying to get an idea of pricing in the area. If not, no worries.
  10. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

That looks really good. I like the layout and the sizing.
  11. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

Hey guys, I have a place over in Laconia on Lake Winni for the summers love it up there!!!
  12. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping Senior Member
    from Medford

I like the lettering... My family has a place up in Gilford, spend every summer up there, love it!
  13. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

Lettering looks really great I would just change the one under the handle. :waving: :waving:
  14. NHplwguy77

NHplwguy77 Member

where abouts are all your places up here in gilford, maybe im near where you are at ill have to swing in say hi:waving:
  15. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I was in NH a couple of weeks ago. My family has a lake house on Winnipesaukee. The snowmobiling was horrible. That'll teach me to buy a new/used sled, 2005 Sabercat 600