1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New LED's+Whelen responder

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 02powerstroke, Jan 12, 2010.

1. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

Some pictures of my light bar I put on tonight and the clear LED's my better half gave me for X mass. I will post a video tomorrow and pictures that arent crappy phone pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cpsnowremoval

cpsnowremoval Senior Member

that things real safe now
    i have the red ones but i think i like the clear one better

3. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

nice responder where did u get it lol

4. 02powerstroke

Mcdonalds lol thanks again

5. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

no problem any luck with the clear dome the my bar should be on this week

6. 02powerstroke

safetylighting ordered it for me. post pics when its on. Did you get a bulb yet?

7. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

yah bought a mini edge for 25 bucks that had a bulb out so im using it for parts lol

8. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

dude nice choice responder is very bright ,truck is coming along very nicely can't wait to see it all lit up :D

9. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, I really like the Responders.

10. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks great and I love that flat bed

11. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

that flat bed and all those lights look bad aXX

12. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

looks really good....where'd yah put the tir3&6s i sold yah?

13. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

I like it...it looks really clean with those leds and that bar....come, don't tease...give us a video of her lighted up...:D that should be pretty bright even during the day.

14. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

needs some leds on the sides of bed

15. 02powerstroke

I will later tonight its in the my shop right now safelites coming to put a windshield in this afternoon. I put the TIR3s back near the mud flaps and the TIR6s are still in the box they came in lol. Idk where to put them yet?

16. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I see the tir3s now that you mentioned it! thats a good place for em....idk where to put the 6's either lol looks like you've got it covered....maybe the grille??

17. farmer101

farmer101 Senior Member
    from indiana

i LOVE your truck i love that bodystyle super duty and that flatbed is awesome. and the lights are cool too. if you dont mind sayin, how much was that flat bed? also what are the dimensions on it and how much roughly does it wiegh compared to a regular truck bed? my 150 is gonna need a new bed at some point and i wanna explore all my options.

18. 02powerstroke

Thanks for the comments. Its was about 2k like 2400 out the door taxes and odds and ends, the whole unit weights 400LBS. this beds 7x7 they start there and go up to 8.5-10ft i think.

http://www.hillsboroindustries.com/Photos/AluminumTruckBedsPG.aspx

19. farmer101

farmer101 Senior Member
    from indiana

thanks for the info and the link. ill have to do some measuring... i dont know how wide my truck is and i dont want a new bed that sticks out to far and looks goofy.lol length wise i dont think and extra half a foot will make much of a difference. did your super duty start out with a 6.5' bed? or are the short beds longer on 3/4 tons than 1/2 tons?

20. tuna

tuna Senior Member

That looks good ,I want to get something like that to go with the hide aways.Z71 Plowguy I hope the 9000 works out for you it was mine I traded it to Brian for the hide aways.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010