1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New led strobe with pics and video

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by show-n-go, Dec 16, 2009.

1. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

I was trying to buy a sho-me but everyone that i bid on kept getting almost up to new price's. So i was searching the net to see what i could buy for $200 bucks and found this one. It's longer and has the same number of led's in it as the rest. I know it's not a whelen or code but for the money i think it's nice. These pics are taken on the top of my gas saver 02 civic si, it's sitting on the sunroof so you can see how big it is. As soon as my GF get's home with my excursion i'll make a new video with all my new lights going.

I got it from here
    http://www.uniformswarehouse.com/pr...0/Opti-dsh-Range-Mini-dsh-LED-Lightbar/Detail

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cKx2dzG0uTE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cKx2dzG0uTE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DSC03576.jpg

DSC03577.jpg

DSC03578.jpg

Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  2. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

nice chineese knock off junk

3. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

For no more than it will get used it will be just fine. Thanks for being such an ass. You should have just kept your comments to yourself instead of making yourself look like a 10year old keyboard jockey. Have a nice night.

4. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

i have a sho-me i would've sold you for $200

Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  5. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

I looked everywhere. And i bid on 4 or 5 on ebay but i wasn't willing to pay almost new prices for a used bar. Everyone on here either was sold out from under me or i was to late, and a new one was $300 and i can't spend that right now.. Oh well, this one will work just fine for this year. It may never even get used unless we start getting some snow here..lol

6. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

hey looks good, if ur happy w/ it than thats all that counts! sucks I have a Big fancy light bar, but it draws so many amps I cant run everything along with my plow,heater,headlights,wipers,ect.

7. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Oh yea mine is a $1000+ code3 MX7000 that I only have around $200 into it, but my brother n law works for fire/ems, and we just had to have a new light bar! lucky me!