1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New LED lights for my F550

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ServiceOnSite, Dec 10, 2009.

1. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

Got tired of my guys hitting the lights on the back with the skid steer, plus they look a lot better. Also a not for anyone else. measure the size you will need WITH THE DUMP DOOR ON!! After i tacked everything up it dawned on me " where does the door sit? "

i had to put a filler strip on to lower it for the door. In the spring im just gonna rip this one off and cut out another one for it.

1124091840.jpg

1206090839.jpg

2. THE-BOSS-PLOWS

THE-BOSS-PLOWS Senior Member

I dont really see a differance??

3. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

I don't get it I guess. There were lights there before right?

4. SNO-PRO

SNO-PRO Member

Look in the lower right of the pic it had the cheapo plastic housing lights in the open and one is even missing in the pic. So he cut that whole panel to weld to his dump box to put sealed beams in

5. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

sno pro got it. i didnt explain to good. havent slept in a while:realmad:

6. tanker6

tanker6 Member
    from CT

Those are sealed beams? They look like leds. But anyway very nice job

7. CJL

CJL Junior Member
    from MD

Cool idea! I love the things you can do with leds,now all you need is to retrofit a hid projector in the headlights! :D