1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new L series newholland

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by lawnboy2121, Nov 4, 2012.

1. lawnboy2121

lawnboy2121 Senior Member

anyone running the L series newholland skidsteers and it so how r they holding up. any problems

2. Schuley

Schuley Senior Member

Are you talking about the 200 series?
    If so we have the 220 and half of us like it, half like the older 175 we have. It is reliable and does what you need it to do, but is slower than the 175 in 2 speed.
    Otherwise it is quieter, roomier, has more goodies on it, and its a nice machine.

3. lawnboy2121

yes the 200 series. I have a 225 and was wondering how others r holding up and if any problems showing up after some hours get on them

4. Schuley

Schuley Senior Member

We only have a couple hundred hours on so far. They replaced the rams due to something being under sized so it was slow to lift compared to the previous series. It isn't a recall or anything, i just complained and they said they would take care of us.

5. lawnboy2121

I only have around 100 hrs on mine so far no problems. I still use the old one for all the rough work so I have not put many hours on.