1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Kubota

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Rjm51333, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Rjm51333

Rjm51333 Junior Member

IMG_1313.jpg

2. Rjm51333

Rjm51333 Junior Member

Try this again.
    New Kubota L4760 with 8' boss plow got delivered today

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

3. absolutely

absolutely Senior Member

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. B-2 Lawncare

B-2 Lawncare Senior Member

Nice looking tractor, I changed from Deere to Kubota last due to lack of support and what felt was deers lack of quality in there small tractors. I've had zero problems with my 9960.

5. lfaulstick

lfaulstick Senior Member
    from PA

very nice...i like the updated cabs on the new ones...what all you going to be using that setup on? my experience with a setup like that is the long pushes in heavy snow or deep snow really pushes front end around and is hard on loader arms...but for around a shop and small lots very nice set up...my guys fight over tractor with the v plow...especially during the day plowing....they can see so much more..i would like to hear more what you have planned for it...

sorry for long winded post had few wobbly pops

6. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

Nice! Putting any weight on the back??

7. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Nice. Good luck with it.You are going to want the front fender kit...

8. Rjm51333

Rjm51333 Junior Member

This machine will be used on a contract for a small oil refinery I plow. Mostly keeping roads throughout the plant open, a couple small parking lots. There are a lot of tight areas so visibility and maneuverability are very important. Will also use the machine to load salt and move snow piles if needed.

For weight the rear tires are loaded and I can add a ballast box to the 3 point hitch if needed

9. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

Do you have summer use for this as well? Looks great.

10. Snoviper

Snoviper Senior Member

Nice setup! :)

11. Rjm51333

Rjm51333 Junior Member

ServiceOnSite,

I will use this machine in summer for landscape installs, tree work, and mowing.
    I always have misc. loader work, and I also do athletic field rejuvenation so I can use it for aerating, seeding, and fertizing as well.

12. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking Kubota. I bet it will work really well.

13. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

Nice Piece, Good luck

14. Rjm51333

Rjm51333 Junior Member

Thanks, hopefully we will get some snow this year. Still in the 60's where I'm at