1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Kabota Skid Steer

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DellDoug, Feb 17, 2016.

1. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

New Kabota skid Steer

IMG_0121.jpg

2. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

How does the Razor scrape?

3. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Very nice, currently waiting to demo a rubber tire Kubota.

Keep me posted on how you like that thing with the real work experience. I would love to hear how it treats you.

4. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

skid steer

The Razor works great it is 3 years old and we have run it on loaders no brake downs

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  5. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

kubota

IT has tons of power and traction is good

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  6. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

I'm betting Jeff made you respell that...very nice.

7. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a beast! Nice looking setup!

8. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

You will love it!!! What size pusher is that? Running a 10 on ours with no problems!!!

9. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

Tire machines are made by terex. I haven't actually been in one but I've heard they don't compare to the svl line

We have a 75 on one site that pushes a 10 foot box with no issues

10. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

sid steer

It is 12ft. working at my spelling. thanks

11. Philbilly2

The Kubota's are???

I knew the Tak's were, but I did not know about the Kubotas... that removed all the wind from my sail... :mad:

12. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

kubota

Kubotas are made by Kubota I think

13. Philbilly2

That was what I understood from speaking to my salesman. I have a bunch of their mini excavators and LOVE them, that is what struck my interest when I saw they had the rubber tire machine when someone brought it to my attention on this site talking about flip up doors. Don't get me wrong... I love me my CAT's, but I want to get a hold of one of these thing and give it a good a$$ kicking and see what it is made of.

14. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

I love my SVL its comfortable and lots of visibility out back, cab is huge!!! Easy maintenance, DELL cleaning tracks is a 2 min job now its a beautiful thing!! Ours has 1850hrs and still original U/C, 2nd set of tracks!

15. Whiffyspark

from SOMD

I'm going to find out for you. Last I heard they weren't making their own tire machines. I may have gotten this mixed up with tak.

And yeah tak is terex for sure. That I defiantly remember correctly lol

16. Whiffyspark

from SOMD

Salesman said they're made by kubota and cab is close to the same. That's my mistake too many different things going on here lol. What kind of prices are you seeing. 55-60k?

17. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice. Looks like a tank. The only negative I've heard aboot the Kubotas is price.

18. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

kubota

just had it loading salt with a snow bucket on it. a 1.5 yd bucket it was like I had one of the big loaders.

19. Whiffyspark

from SOMD

You can get a 75 with <400 hours, cab, and ac for 35k. If you look close enough you can get a non emmisions junk one

20. Philbilly2

50-60 is what what my salesman told me to be ready for, we have not made it to hard numbers yet as I want to demo a 65 and a 75 and see what the true difference is.

We will see where we end up if one of these are actually in my future.