1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new job

Discussion in 'Weather' started by east end turf, Jan 14, 2008.

1. i want to be a wetherman !! thats all im gonna say!!
  2. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Well in Boston if you call your weather HD, thats right HD weather, and with HD weather you get an assistant on air weatherperson (I think thats all you get). Can I be your useless sidekick? We can call it HD X-TREME weather.
  3. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

I want in on this also, But I wont work for less than 6 figures a year.
    If I am going to be wrong all the time, I will need money to make me feel better.
  4. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Heavy Snow Warning

How did you guys make out with this one?? I just got in and I'm wiped out!! What do you think guys, storm of the millenium??? WHAT A FREAKIN CROCK!!!!! You guys could be "Long Island's HD X-treme (ly incorrect) Weather Team"!! I'd watch and listen faithfully!!!:drinkup:
  5. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

MY weather reports will be accurate because I will specialize in real time weather. None of this forecast crap. I will look out my window and tell you what it is doing right now.
    Therefore I will never be wrong.
  6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

i was going to start this exact post. the last 2 storms were suspose to be over 6 inches and there was barely enough to salt well atleast i got to salt. would make a lot more perdicting the wheather and when i am way off i still get my pay check! only job you still get paid when you are dead wrong