1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Job With A New Company

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Chuck Smith, May 16, 2002.

1. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Well, as some of you might already know, I resigned my position with Snow Management Group in April. I have not said where I went, but I think it is time to let the cat out of the bag....

I am now the Snow & Ice Division Manager for Green Earth Landscaping & Design (Since May 1st). They are located in Hackensack, NJ.
    I am very happy in my new position, and hope to be part of the Green Earth team for many years to come.

In addition to my winter related duties, I am also running the shop, and maintaining equipment. It actually feels good to be getting my hands dirty, and having callouses again! I have also been operating equipment doing landscape construction.

Just wanted to let everyone know where I am now. Green Earth is active in the industry, a member of SIMA and ALCA, and other trade associations as well. Green Earth is also an authorized Magic Salt Dealer.

2. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Thanks for sharing with us. Congratulations & best of luck to you in your new position! Green Earth is a great company to be involved with and they are lucky to have you.
  3. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

I've said it before, and I'll continue to say it - Chuck Smith is probably THE smartest person I know with regards to snow equipment. I can also say that I have never worked with someone who could 'document' like Chuck could. Chuck was good for us, and I understand his reasoning for making the move. He was not going to get any callous's working with us.

He goes with my blessing and with my sincere thanks for his outstanding efforts on our behalf while working with us.

Best of luck to you Chuck. Green Earth has gotten themselves a valuable asset in you.
  4. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

Best of luck to you with your new position.
  5. TurfPlus

TurfPlus Senior Member

Hey Chuck,
    Good luck with the new job!!

6. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

Chuck congratulations on your new job.
  7. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

Best Wishes on the new Job

I just want to take a moment to say hello and wish you the very best of luck in your new job.

I know how difficult it can be to contemplate a change and to have to make that change. Knowing you as I do, I can understand the desire and the decision for making the change.

Jeff Curtis

PS Call me at my Hospital office when you get a chance.
  8. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

Chuck Good luck with the new job. I know exactly what you are going through.

9. slplow

slplow PlowSite.com Veteran

Good luck chuck. It's hard to find a job that you really like to do. Hope they they pay you well too.