1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Jersey Weather 2011-12

Discussion in 'Weather' started by bronco91, Aug 15, 2011.

1. bronco91

bronco91 Senior Member
    from wyckoff

I know it a little early for this but i was on accuweather tonight checking out the weekend out look because i'm going camp this weekend and i found this. I was just wondering if anyone has found anything eles?

2. Dirty Jersey

Dirty Jersey Senior Member

We shall see. The last 2 summers were hot and we had big winter storms. And this summer was a doozy too.
  3. Rich Graz

Rich Graz Senior Member

lets just hope we move into the blue, that is unless your seasonal.
  4. bronco91

bronco91 Senior Member
    from wyckoff

im realy hopping to move into the blue......
  5. tjlands

tjlands Senior Member

Any NJ guys that did work for A National company plowing TD banks in NJ,
    And didnt get paid what they were owed
    Please contact me.
    Just click on link below and call me or email me.
    The sooner the better
  6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

That heavy blue snow is to far west,keep it away from Buffalo!
  7. Rich Graz

Rich Graz Senior Member

PM sent, on a side note I saw on your website you have the Terex compact wheel loader not sure what size but I priced one out today for a TL80 and it was 60k through Modern Equipment thinking about picking it up. I never owned a Terex (or an ASV which they recently took over) how do you like it? Do you use a snow box and if so what size?
  8. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

I sure hope we get more than we can handle this year :D
  9. Plow Nuts

Plow Nuts Senior Member

Dayum I can hardly wait to try out the new light bar and strobe lights :)
  10. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I think Buffalo is in the middle of the east blue picture. You know you love it.
  11. news913

news913 Member

I'm in Southeast Pa, right across the bridge from Jersey hope the snow comes down heavy! A friend of mine said he heard it's going to be a heavy winter, alot of snow.
  12. Jgramlich

Jgramlich Senior Member

Just got destroyed by a hurricane. Let' get destroyed by some snow. Keep it comin'.
  13. carrfamily01

carrfamily01 Member

I just bought my second truck - hope the blue moves east!
  14. Andy96XLT

Andy96XLT Senior Member

We have been getting a lot of rain, lets hope the pattern continues and the precip continues as the weather cools
  15. GM_Fan40

GM_Fan40 Member

Ive been thinking the same thing
  16. rbyrnesjr

rbyrnesjr Member

Started preparing my plow already hoping for a lot of snow!
  17. bronco91

bronco91 Senior Member
    from wyckoff

i hope everyone did good throw the hurrica. im just glad thier not one this weekend heading to wildwood for firemen convention. praying for good weather
  18. Andy96XLT

Andy96XLT Senior Member

I am in the process of completely ripping apart my plow to refurbish it for this winter. Also just bought a bunch of replacement parts and prepping the truck even though its September... knowing my luck that means no snow. Sorry in advance guys :( lol
  19. Jgramlich

Jgramlich Senior Member

My truck hasn't started in a month. No headlights, either. I plan on waiting until the last minute to fix these issues, as I think it will increase our chances of a good storm.
  20. rcn971

rcn971 Senior Member

Haha......just bought a second skidder, two pushers and a turbo turf anti ice unit......I really need it to snow this year.