1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Jersey Snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by NNJSnow, Mar 25, 2002.

1. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

For areas of NJ there are Winter weather Advisories and warnings out for certain counties. There may be anywhere from 3 to 5 inches in some areas. Sussex county is under a winter weather warning and other counties surrounding such as Morris(I didn't catch the others) are under a Winter Weather Advisory. We wil have to wait and see. Look good though.

2. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

I'm in the same area as you what county are you I'm Morris I live in Randolph right next to Morristown. I'm hopin for some just went and ptu on my plow

3. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

I live in Butler, which is in Morris County. Do you own a business, work for someone, or jus do independant plowing. Yea im impatiently waiting for some flakes.

4. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Next year if I have my truck still I will work for myself if i dont i will work for my boss I'm only 16 this year so I don't get on the raod till next season I'm just plowing my driveway and if it gets bad enough i go work for my boss shoveling or using one of his trucks in the condos he does. I'll be staying home this storm how about you How are you involed in the business?
    Eric

5. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

Sent you an e-mail

6. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Definitely put the plows on and go to sleep cause a big storm is headed your way. It brought my city of Euclid 9" covering everything, and in some places on parking lots and on driveways two feet of snow from drifting. This one is definitely a money maker. Have fun!

7. Tim1075

Tim1075 Senior Member

Not going to bother putting the new ultra-mount on because its just a pain taking it to school in the morning. If I do wake up to some snow though I will run out and hook it up real quick.

8. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

Where are the flakes. Im waiting here but I still haven't gotten anything. O well it should come.

9. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Nothin we didnt get squat it completely missed us how can they be so wrong? 5 INCHES MY A#$! Jersey is the worst. Now we are definately done for the season.

10. Tim1075

Tim1075 Senior Member

Some snow storm huh?